Delivery Head at Head Source & Services
Views:344 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Assistant To CMD (15-17 yrs)
Greetings from Headsource, Bangalore!
One of our Client, a leading electronics manufacturer in India since 1980s having presence in seven cities are on search for a EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CMD.
Job location :- MYSORE, KARNATAKA
Required experience range : 15 years +
Assisting CMD's office to drive strategic/business projects and generate analytical report for senior management to take informed decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work closely with all the business heads to understand the current status and P&L of their respective businesses
- Assist in driving strategic programs with different business verticals
- Perform analytic on available data and generate various reports/presentations for senior management
- Maintain up to date with research on competitors (existing and upcoming). Maintain detailed financial summaries of competitors.
- Undertake feasibility studies on internal projects
- Work on pitches in case of any asset divestment plans
- Work with Govt. bodies / ministries / nodal agencies to identify PPP opportunities
- Analyzing, investigating and explaining key movements and trends in P&L lines
- Preparation of monthly financial metrics and key business drivers specific to different products /functions
- Providing financial analytics to Business/Functions and assist them in decision making
- Preparation of various Reports to support the Management needs and ensuring timely adherence to deadlines
- To provide commentaries and business insights on variance under different scenarios and time periods
- Track and provide insight on business productivity(efficiency saves) and projects driven by business
- To coordinate with various stakeholders to right align the headcount, dollars and business structure within reporting systems periodically
- Preparation of monthly Management packs, review decks and getting into discussions with Finance Management, as necessary
- Studying the various reports and sharing key insights like internal audit reports, legal reports, HR reports etc.
- Tracking the usage and benefits of CRM, our sales tool, to support growth in our business.
- Highlight important articles of the leading publications.
- Sharing relevant updates and news articles periodically
- Tracking various projects for closure within defined timelines (function of a PMO)
- Industry alliance - Identify useful & strategic conferences & networking opportunities.
- Ensuring the closure of discussions and action-items from review / strategy / leadership meetings
- Support in putting together presentation and write-ups as and when required
- Study the latest apps that can be useful to the Chairman in increasing his efficiency
- Coordination with the leadership team for review meeting / their inputs and follow up for closure on the minutes of the meeting
- Assisting Chairman's office other related matter from time to time
Desired Candidate's Profile :
1. Graduate/ Post-graduate degree with a confident personality and a pleasing disposition
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Flexible, smart with strong analytical and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.