Associate Manager- Staffing at 3 Point HRM
Views:184 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive Assistant To Chief Distribution Officer - Strategy - Insurance Sector (4-6 yrs)
- Planning, implementing, monitoring, and reporting on strategic initiatives. Formulation of business strategy for both organic & inorganic growth.
- Financial analysis of peer companies & prospects projects. Budget, Forecast & Annual operating plan preparation.
- Preparing reports, Presentations for Top Management, Country Profiling, MIS, Business Plan, EOIs.
- Recording meeting minutes and performing basic bookkeeping tasks. - KPIs Identification, Monitoring and Reporting for business Excellence. - Monitoring branding of company through digital media.
- Data Analysis & project feasibility analysis, Growth strategy formulation & Implementation - Preparing various Business presentation
- Pitching strategy for inorganic growth of the company & valuation of different firms , Acting as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the Director updated.
- Works with the Strategic Initiatives team in coordinating the Director's outreach activities - Business Modelling & Financial Modelling for new project
- Collect competitive intelligence, consumer insights, overall market/economic trend and perform in-depth analysis on the implications of these insights
- Deliver high quality work on deliverables that contribute to the solution and achievement of the intended business outcomes. Collaborate across teams to bring the best of organization's capabilities to the client, delivering business outcomes at speed and with certainty
- Techno economic viability reporting & establishing financial model for different industries
- Techno economic viability reporting & establishing financial model for different industries - Strategic planning, due diligence, Primary & Secondary market research
- Financial status reporting & monitoring of volume of region (For different business unit) - Preparation of monthly progress report & Data analysis Budgeting
- Working capital analysis & risk management & Implementing EVM - Data analysis & monitoring of all finance parameter indicator
- Resource levelling of the region & Staff allocation, skill inventory & Productivity monitoring, Evaluating new markets & partnership opportunities through direct prospecting, networking.