Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:8743 Applications:2288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Executive Assistant To Chairman - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-10 yrs)
Executive Assistant to Chairman
- The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges facing the senior management.
- High level of integrity & confidentiality for the position Executive Assistant to the Chairman
- Be a part of Strategic and Operational initiatives
- Interact at the highest levels of organization/s inside and outside
Detailed Job description :
- The profile requires close working with the Chairman along with respective business heads in order to achieve strategic objectives.
- Analyse and understand the economic and business environment
- The profile requires multi tasking, ability to conceptualize, implement new processes, create - update - follow up, attention to detail, working under stringent deadlines and aggregating and interpreting data.
- Be involved in high-impact decisions making processes and projects of great magnitude, complexity and speed
- The ideal candidate should have abilities in business acumen; strategy formulation and P& L understanding; data comprehension & inference development; project management & team working.
- Assist & coordinate the strategy planning exercise
- To monitor tasks delegated by Chairman to ensure that the task is achieved to agreed deadlines
- Coordinating Cross Functional teams to ensure project deliverable
- External & Internal interface on behalf of Chairman
- Helping in business presentations & tie up with internal & external stakeholders.
- Business data analysis
- Assist the chairman with inputs and data required for making strategic decisions
Knowledge, Skill and Experience :
- Excellent Written, Oral Communication Skills and Analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Strong business/ functional knowledge
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at different levels
- Engineer/Graduate +MBA from Tier1/premier institute with 5-10yrs in the relevant domain.
- Proficient in MS Office(ESP Powerpoint and Excel)
- A motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Should have good sense of time management, planning & organizing, judgement and analysis
- Adaptability / comfort in coordination / interaction with internal and external customers