Principal Partner at DelverveHR
Views:6560 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:356
Executive Assistant To Chairman - FMCG - IIM (10-15 yrs)
Job Title : Executive Assistant, Chairman Office
Reporting to : Chief of Staff
Location : Mumbai
Desired Qualification : Graduate and PG/ MBA from tier 1 or tier 2 institutes only
Required experience range : 10 to 15 years
Purpose : Manage entire Chairman office and drive projects to closure across businesses, functions and family office. Strong project management for closure with a holistic view and strong business understanding.
Key Responsibility :
Regular Work :
- Project Management - Business and function wise follow ups against timelines. Ensure closure of discussions and action items from review / strategy / leadership meetings
- Quick kill emails - 4-5 hrs per day.
- Involve and drive special projects from time to time like Mckinsey, Arpwood, Dashboard, digital etc.
- Research material - research people profile, relevant conferences, summarize reports. Make a calendar of conferences relevant for Chairman to attend.
- Events Coordination & planning - Excom (ACL + ECU) / Conflux (ECU) / 25 years event.
- Manage Chairman's Linkedin Account.
- Media interactions - plan and prepare notes.
- Investor related presentations / calls etc.
- Chairman's PR
- Check investment proposals for any capex/acquisition / new businesses (equipment, new business proposition, shipping proposal, CSR Project like housing etc.)
- Budget preparation with all - must have- built and sign Off by the committee.
- Reports released to Chairman:
- Monthly MIS (Financials only) - ECU & Allcargo.
- Monthly Volume report - ECU (top offices only)
- Monthly Loan statement
- Monthly RoI report - ECU.
- Monthly Legal MIS.
- Fortnightly Debtors report.
- Monthly hiring report - new hires and mid term hiring
- Competition Updates
- Global News release (weekly)
- CSR spend - quarterly
- Cash Flows
- Warehouse vertical : Capex + project MIS - under development.
Family Office :
- Monthly performance of funds invested in LRS.
- Research on relevant funds, equity, economies for new investments.
- Account reconciliation.
- Review of family office statements.
- Personal property -
- Pursue rental / sale of idle properties
- Define budget for existing properties for personal use and manage expenses within
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.