Director at Hashtag HR
Views:1380 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:270
Executive Assistant To Chairman - Auto Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Objectives of this Role
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently.
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the highest-ranking executives company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks.
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives- priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives- travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination.
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of the filing system and contact database.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidences
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.