Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:2229 Applications:661 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:447
Executive Assistant to CFO - Manufacturing - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (2-4 yrs)
The job entails working closely with the CFO to assist her on day to day operations as well as strategic projects as well.
- Make monthly and quarterly reports and presentations for the Board. Track business performance, status on functional plans and strategic initiatives on a periodic basis. Assist the CFO in internal SBU reviews
- Review business cases and investment proposals (CAPEX/M&A/New Products etc)
- Data Analysis
- Business Comparative Analysis
- Financial Modelling
- Coordinate for seamless data and information flow within different functions in the business. Build dashboards, templates for easy data capture, analyses and insights. Act as a repository of data for the business.
- Study in Process Improvements
- Work on specific functional projects (identified as per business requirements) to improve metrics and KPIs
- Develop a network of industry contacts, investors, and advisory services that can be leveraged as needed. Build a competition benchmarking framework
Required Candidate profile
- B.tech from any of the top Engg colleges
- Management Graduate from Premier Institute / B -School with 2-4 years of total experience.
- Atleast 1year as an Executive Assistant to a CXO position
- Data handling. business acumen
- Credit Management
- Marketing Finance
- Receivables Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability to handle multiple stakeholders
- Well versed with financial analysis
- Working within stringent deadlines
- Open to travel
- Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply.