Assistant Manager at FlexAbility RPO Abc Consultants
Views:1108 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Executive Assistant To CFO (5-7 yrs)
The Executive Assistant (EA) role is a strategic, tactical, and hands-on role and the incumbent will be responsible for helping to maintain the financial health of the organization as directed by the CFO. The primary objective of the EA is to ensure that the plans and priorities set by the CFO are effectively executed.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Work with the CFO to ensure weekly priorities are set and maintained, to protect stated priorities, maintaining MOMs for meetings
- Support the CFO in driving a strong, cross-departmental agenda of accountability, execution and delivery
- Develop programs to support strategic direction, Creating and managing short as well as long term goals
- Prepare reports and other confidential material, create reports based on analysis of the data
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information
- Coordinate meetings, routing correspondence between the CFO and multiple stakeholders/teams
- Recommend improvements or enhancements to internal processes, simplifying them as needed to ensure workflow and operations are efficient and effective, with the goal of improving the quality of service.
- External communication and assisting with outside organization relationships, presentations, and engagements.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS
- Ability to read reports and make suggestions based on learnings
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretionary judgment required
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills