Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:4070 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Executive Assistant To CEO - Manufacturing + Consulting (4-10 yrs)
Few important pointers for shortlisting will be as follows :
- PGDM/MBA - from premier B school only (IIM,XLRI,XIM,MDI, TISS etc. only)
- Minimum 4 years experience in similar role
- Professional and confident to work with Top management
- Exposure to a high level of service standards.
- Anyone drawing a current CTC of less than INR 18 LPA "may" not be considered.
- Willing to relocate/based out of Hyderabad.
Data handling/Analytics, business acumen - strategy, communication skills, capability to handle multiple stakeholders, financial analysis, working within stringent deadlines.
Brief background :
We are looking for driven, action-oriented individual to join the Company's CEO office. He/she will be a part the CEO's office and works closely with Top management.
High level of integrity & confidentiality is required for the EA profile to the CEO.
The profile requires close working with the CEO along with respective business heads in order to achieve strategic objectives. The profile requires multi tasking, ability to conceptualize, implement new processes, create - update - follow up, attention to detail, working under stringent deadlines and aggregating and interpreting data. The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges facing the Top management.
The ideal candidate should have abilities in business acumen; strategy formulation and P& L understanding; data comprehension & inference development; project management & team working.
Key responsibilities (Indicative only) :
- Managing corporate strategy on a organization wide scale including business/ division and new areas of development.
- Strong in making Power Point Presentation and Excel.
- Will be required to work on strategic, financial and business planning.
- Work on high impact projects.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to support business decision making.
- Formulating and implementing strategies while closely working with the CEO and intervene, suggest, support wherever required.
- Act as a in house consultant to the CEO and works like shadow of the CEO.
- Strong analysis skills
- Ability to adapt to new business strategy or changes in existing strategy. Much like a consulting approach.
- Should be able to create business and financial models of strategic opportunities and advice on their feasibility.
- Ready for new challenges in this space often one works on things which were not known earlier.