Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:1125 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Executive Assistant To CEO/Chief Of Staff - Healthcare & Lifesciences (2-5 yrs)
- Be the CPU for the CEO's office driving overall direction for all functions (Finance, Operations, Business Development, Clinical Quality, International Ops, International Business Development, Technology, HR, SCM).
- Work with the CEO on a daily basis to prioritize and implement the strategic initiatives.
- Follow up on strategic initiatives with each Function Head on a 1 on 1 basis to help them make progress in a time bound manner.
- Conceptualize and drive few strategic initiatives under the guidance of the CEO.
- Support the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Conduct research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Have a thorough understanding of the business and all its related strategic, financial, operational and developmental aspects and in turn should help the CEO make decisions.
- Drive the Monthly business review at the Management team level post internal sync up with CFO and COO.
- Align departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Managing the development of monthly/quarterly/annual performance reports for the business's leaders and facilitating cross-functional performance reviews for this leadership.
- Review, manage, and analyze existing business strategies to provide counsel to the business's leadership and ensure alignment with the business's overall strategy.
Communication and Presentation:
- Prepare the Board presentation documents and drive the Board conversations under the guidance of the CEO.
- Represent the CEO in strategic communication with external and internal stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.