HR Consultant at xpertconexions
Views:1451 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Executive Assistant To CEO - BFSI (2-8 yrs)
EA to CEO
Reports to (Title): - CEO
I) Position Summary
Key Objective / Purpose of the Job:
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that organization goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Manage communication between senior management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the CEO priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports /documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Take the lead on strategic initiatives important for organization culture and success.
- Assist with a variety of organization projects and processes.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting a variety of situations.
- Liaise with teams across the office.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
II) Person Specification:
a) Essential Qualifications:
MBA from premium institutes
b) Requisite Skills:
Good financial & strategic acumen
Ability to understand business concepts along with P&L / balance sheets
Strong Program Management skills
Ability to work in Cross functional teams
Ability to communicate effectively to both technical & non-technical internal audiences and potential customers
Ability to have mature, relevant conversations with top level business executives - must have a broad business perspective that goes well beyond financials and into operations, products and market strategies
c) Work Experience
Experience: 1-2 years of experience post-MBA in consulting/ project management/ executive assistant or similar roles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.