Views:1076 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Executive Assistant To CEO (8-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work on diverse finance and coordination functions and assisting the CEO in financial planning, analysis and reporting
- Management of Board reviews and presentations, covering analysis and alternate inputs to the Senior Management on all performance parameters.
- Assisting the CEO in tracking the key business parameters of the business
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail if necessary.
- Preparation and review of profitability reports and variance analysis with estimates and projections
- Assist the CEO in generating and analyzing business MIS &, Co-ordinating with various functions
- Provide support to the projects on matters relating to effective implementation of business strategy, progress and financial overview.
- To liaise with external and internal agencies, monitoring project progress and acting as key support for each project co-ordination.
- Project progress and budget monitoring
- Manage and ensure execution of specific assignments / projects initiated by the CEO
- Ensuring that strategic initiatives are driven across the organization and key projects are tracked and monitored
- Preparation and analytical study of various financial reports viz. projected profitability statement, periodic financial report
- Developing project deliverables (presentations, status updates) in developing the firms strategy by performing analysis to deliver relevant and insightful management information, together with assisting in business planning and development
- Coordination with HODs
- Preparation of presentations & reports for the CEO
- Interactions with external agencies, consultants on behalf of the CEO
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times.
- Set up meeting and appointments, coordinate to organize venues for meetings, preparing Agenda and MOM
- The EA will be having the super user access in the Navision as well whereby he will be able to approve on behalf of CEO.
- Also, EA will be responsible to attend the huddles on behalf of CEO and be a communication bridge between the CEO & the staff.
Internal Communication :
- Act as interim internal communications liaison and point of contact.
- Help ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to all employees and internal stakeholders.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Ability to keep company confidences
- Experience overseeing budgets and expenses
Education : Any graduation + MBA from premium institute
Experience : 8 to 10 years
Specific requirements :
- Prior experience as Executive Assistant to CEO
- Multinational organization's exposure valued