Recruitment Head at The Grand Group - HR Provider
Views:438 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Executive Assistant to CEO (0-1 yrs)
Our client is looking for a skilled Manager Business Coordination to work directly with CEO
- You will be in charge of designing business strategies and managing all day-to-day operations, business coordination and new project planning.
- Superb interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role, as good teamwork is important for our business success.
- Suitable candidates should also be excellent written and verbal communicators, and possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company's goals and objectives.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 1 years' experience
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.