Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:4532 Applications:568 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Executive Assistant/Secretary to CEO/Co-Founder - Education Startup (5-8 yrs)
Mgr/Executive Assistant to CEO/Co-Founders of a reputed learning /Higher education organisation in Gurgaon
Job Description :
- High level of integrity & confidentiality
Detailed Job description :
- The profile requires close working with the Co-Founders along with respective business heads in order to achieve strategic objectives.
- The profile requires multi tasking, ability to conceptualize, implement new processes, create update follow up, attention to detail, working under stringent deadlines and aggregating and interpreting data.
- The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges facing the senior management.
- The ideal candidate should have abilities in business acumen; strategy formulation and P& L understanding; data comprehension & inference development; project management & team working.
- Assist & coordinate the day to day business activities for the Founders including managing their schedule, internal and external meetings, travel plans, coordination with functional heads, presentations and any other role to ensure their office runs smoothly.
- To monitor tasks delegated to ensure that the task is achieved to agreed deadlines
- Coordinating Cross Functional teams to ensure project deliverable
- External & Internal interface on behalf of Leaders
- Helping in business presentations & tie up with internal & external stakeholders.
- Business data analysis
- Assist the Leaders with inputs and data required for making strategic decisions
Knowledge, Skill and Experience :
Qualification : Graduate with 5+ yrs experience in the relevant domain. MBA Good to have but not must
Technical /Functional skills :
- Proficient in MS Office (ESP PowerPoint and Excel)
- A motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- High On Integrity
- Excellent Written, Oral Communication Skills and Analytical skills.
- Should have good sense of time management, planning & organizing, judgement and analysis
- Adaptability / comfort in coordination / interaction with internal and external customers