Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:2936 Applications:1034 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:979
Executive Assistant/Manager - Corporate Strategy - BPO/ITeS (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Providing strategic support to top management, establishing long term strategy & business plans, and driving strategic initiatives.
- Develop MIS to enable quick & effective business performance review
- Track, Update & Analyze Prospects for the business on a regular basis
- Prepared periodic reports; Develop high-end presentations/proposals for meetings with external & internal stakeholders.
- Compile information on industry trends; Track industry growth and conduct competitor analysis
- Conduct scenario analysis to support high-level decision making to respond to PESTLE, & competitive trends
- Provide support and assistance to the Manager in developing, implementing and monitoring new business strategies/initiatives
- Detailed Analysis of Business Plans - Scenario Planning, Demand Estimation, & Cost-benefit analysis
- Prepare necessary financial models and profitability reports related to projects & subsidiaries
- Internal & external communication-prepare presentations.
- Preparation of data and presentation for weekly, Monthly Business Reviews. Preparation of several dashboards on Excel and PowerPoint
Education & Experience :
- Post Graduate from Premier Management institute with 3+ years of relevant experience