Founder at Serving Skill
Views:222 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Executive/Assistant Manager - Corporate Affairs - Pharma (5-7 yrs)
Executive/Assistant Manager - Corporate Affairs
Job Description :
The Corporate Affairs Manager will be responsible for the following areas for the company :
- Responsible for Product Permits
- Documentation of Food & Drug Related work
- CoPP (Certificate of a Pharmaceutical Product)
- Renewal of licence
- Well versed with WHO GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- To liase with CDSCO (Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation)
- Drive all activities for Product Permission, as per process.
Additional Information :
Years of Experience : Minimum 5 Years
HQ : To be based at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Reporting to : Director or Jt. Managing Director
Job Insights :
Note : Maximum period of joining/ Notice period should be 30 days.
Target Industry : Pharmaceutical sector, Ahemdabad region.
- Male candidates only
- Local resident of Ahmedabad
Also, Important to note :
- In-person interviews will be held to finalize.
Recruitment Stages :
1) CV Shortlisting
2) HR Discussion
3) F2F Interview with MD/ Director