Executive Assistant & Investment Analyst - Operations - BFSI (2-9 yrs)
Executive Assistant & Investment Analyst operations
- This is a critical role in success of the entire Investments team by assisting Group President - Investments.
- The dynamic nature of this role requires that the right candidate have impeccable time management skills and ability to identify and anticipate President's needs.
- Furthermore, this role is expected to manage Investments operations related work so that the overall efficiency of the department can be enhanced.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES -
- Determine priority of matters of attention for the President. Keep him advised of time sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up
- Compose and prepare letters related to routine correspondence and distribution of meeting agendas
- Assist in coordinating and implementing projects within the Group. Work with CIOs on projects directed by President-Investments
- Comfortable interacting with high level executives
- Assist in the design and preparation of presentations and other materials for use by President-Investments. Research content and validate data for presentations. Assist with quality content for Interviews, meetings with CIOs and other meetings as well as for white papers
- Assist in the preparation of board and IC presentations. Gather data for the same
- Conduct market research from public domain regarding any changes or updates in regulation, market trends and market news and present summary accordingly
- Ability to understand and interpret SEBI/RBI related basic matters
- Document and track the results of all action items and deliverables.
- Interfacing with group company Investments teams for Investment Committee minutes, plans and action
4. MAJOR CHALLENGES:
- Project management; Will often work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- He/ She must be able to organize and manage their time to complete all projects in time
- Roles you need to interact with inside the organization to enable success in your day to day work
- Maintain relationships with Investment teams as well as other departments in the Group
External Clients: Roles you need to interact with outside the organization to enable success in your day to day work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.