Director at Youth4 Talent Solutions and Services
Views:1600 Applications:446 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Executive Assistant - Internet/Online/Media Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-7 yrs)
The Executive Assistant to the C-suite is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Board of Directors, CFO, and the Executive Team and managing the organization's office operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Complete a broad variety of strategic & operational tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, Business intelligence reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of the Board Secretary.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed. Conserve the Executive's time by reading, researching, collecting, and analyzing information as needed, in advance.
- Manage all aspects of the organization's office/admin services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved workflow and anticipate future needs as the organization grows.
- Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, and strategic systems development and planning including planning and monitoring of company OKRs.
- Provide company event management support as requested.
- You have Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) or Google Suite( Google docs, Google slides, Google sheets)
- You have an MBA in Finance from top tier Institute or equivalent qualification
- You have 3+ years of related experience working with supporting C-Level executives.
- You have excellent communication, presentation, problem solving and time management skills; a proven ability to meet deadlines
- You enjoy working with data and are excellent in math/analytics skills with attention to detail
- You use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle C-Level matters.
- You understand business & financial reporting
- You like to organize complex tasks and prioritize based on whats important
- You have a business sense - You are interested in understanding different aspects of running a Business and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- You have a commitment to excellence - perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.
- You are an excellent communicator - able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner.
- You have the ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.