Executive Assistant - Founder Office Staff - SaaS (2-6 yrs)
Some initiatives you might work on:
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to organization structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- You love working closely with the founders and the founding team to drive the company strategies and align the organisation to the company goals/objectives.
- Streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between teams.
- Help teams get to their productive best.
- Manage investor relations, assist with fund raise, maintain and share MIS to investors
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of leadership team
- Improve current processes and coordinate organisational procedures for optimised efficiency and productivity
- Assist the human resources department with new hires, including documentation and onboarding, and collaborate to address and resolve all employee concerns
What we are looking for?
You have 4 to 6 years of experience
- You worked with a strategy consulting firm advising executive level decision makers
- You graduated from one of the top schools in the country
- You were an outstanding achiever in a sport, academics or any other field that you were interested in
- You are entrepreneurial by nature and love to tackle unstructured problems
- You are comfortable in a fast paced environment where a lot of things need attention. You are able to prioritise and find the 20% that can give us 80% of the benefit.