Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:523 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Executive Assistant - Chairman's Office - Manufacturing Firm (5-13 yrs)
At present, We are having an urgent opening for EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (STRATEGIC ROLE) for a REPUTED BUSINESS CONGLOMORATE based at MUMBAI location.
JOB LOCATION: MUMBAI (CHAIRMAN'S OFFICE)
Role Overview :
- Developing growth strategy, lead strategic projects, valuation of organic & inorganic growth, study business proposal, business performance monitoring & operational excellence, strategy formulation & execution, business process reengineering, project Management, investment Valuation & decision making, fund raising & project finance, financial modeling & forecasting, industry research & strategic initiatives. IT & Digitization, employee performance management and developing balanced score card.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Will be responsible in managing 1-2 businesses of The reputed Group
- Responsibility includes Financial Analysis, Strategy formulation, Investment Analysis, business planning, providing critical inputs to Chairman - strategic decisions, operational planning, pricing, & process improvement.
- Interactions with stakeholders of every business to enable effective co-ordination of various activities and provide relevant information and assistance to the CE
- Reviewing documents & providing critical inputs for all board meetings, chairman meetings & business meetings.
- Conduct & Participate in Business review meetings with CEO's and other leadership team of businesses to ensure management directions are followed.
- Develop intelligent MIS system to assist pragmatic decision making.
- Scouting for new growth opportunities to grow group's business, including launching & leading new initiatives.
- Evaluation of investment/divestment opportunities strategically, operationally, financially, along with feasibility.
- Participate in medium & long term planning/budgeting activities with business teams & identify growth opportunities.
- Reconciliation & variance analysis at each month end with actual post-closing of books and presenting it to Chairman.
- Scenario analysis in Financial models for various leasing, part sale or asset sale options using various tools like DCF, direct comparison etc.
- Market Intelligence and Benchmarking analysis
- Identify Process Gaps and working towards standardization of processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.