Staffing & Recruitment Consultant at Prime Infosoft
Views:117 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Executive - Accounts (2-5 yrs)
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the US accounting department in AR, AP, FA and inventory module
- Posting billing to the Revenue Log (will need to have payroll level security)
- Reconcile and compare approved invoice list provided by clients to CHC billing trackers, Site Tracker, Tempo and RLMM and post invoices that are exact matches to the log
- Validate Job Release information against approved invoice list provided by clients to ensure that invoice posting is tracked accurately in RLMM and Tempo
- Identify variances or non-reconciling items and submit them to billing for further review and validation (in time, this person will hopefully grow to do their own research but not required immediately)
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Reconcile accounts or RLMM entries to client systems in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in RevLog, and potentially client systems such as ACAS, Bidmaster, Vereset, etc. pending client approval
- Provide payroll assistance and support to company personnel including unlocking timesheets.
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Provide initial review of submitted expense reports to ensure that proper documentation of expenses is provided.
- Flag expense reports which are missing key supporting documents for further review and validation to Payroll Manager
- Verify that On Prem (Billable consultant) time charges agree to Tempo against forms submitted by consultants and flag any inconsistencies to the proper manager with coordination from the Payroll Manager
- Review compliance with timesheet submittal and approvals, unlock timesheets, and notify managers with unapproved time prior to payroll.
- Constantly update job knowledge, evolve to perform reconciliations and research of anomalies in time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES :
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.