Execution Lead - Project Management - CSR Consulting Firm (15-25 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Lead overall organizational efforts towards Project Management and Execution. This shall be achieved through developing and implementing effective processes.
- Accountable for successful implementation and execution of all programs across Health, WASH, livelihoods and Education sector.
- Work with cross functional teams across the organization.
- Strategy and partnership development.
- Evaluate and improvise Project Management Framework, Governance and Review Structure.
- Ensure compliance of statutory regulations
- People management, Training & Development and initiate New Projects
Experience: Experience required in implementing & execution of large project in leadership roles, with strong organization development & leadership skills. Must have managed proposals. Excellent communication skills both written & oral, Assertive, alert, instinctive and with an innate ability to detect risks.