Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:394 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Execution Head - Power Transmission (15-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with BU Head
- Act as the profit center head for all services related to execution of projects
- Participate in finalizing division budgets
- Over-see the development of full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Set and continually monitor project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Visit to sites and guide/ coach/ mentor site personnel for smooth execution of projects.
- Interact with clients, Govt agencies, internal & external stake holders for understanding operational issues & formulating solutions for the same.
- Assessment of new contractors for execution jobs and ensure smooth functioning of project work
- Review contractor's license, ensure adherence to statutory compliances
- Review of site progress with respect to targeted dates, take corrective action, wherever required and consulting with HOD. Make sure the progress is as per plan & projects are closed as per agreed timelines.
- Initiate improvement in processes in installation & maintenance work at project sites
- Formulation of safety guidelines & statutory requirement, ensure implementation at each project site.
- Giving inputs for cost of services to marketing head for preparation of tenders
- Closely coordinate with the supply chain head for material availability at site.
- Organize progress review meeting with HOD and other Segment Head (design, tendering and procurement) and take required action to complete the project within the agreed time schedule.
- Over see the invoicing, payment collection & maintaining all records pertaining to project
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.