Manager - TA at Excitel Broadband Pvt Ltd
Views:50 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Excitel - Sales Trainer (4-8 yrs)
Sales Trainer_English & Telugu Must
About company :
All you need to know about Excitel is that it's fun, young and exciting. These values are important to us and we carry them with us every day. We came into existence in 2015, and are now with 6 lakh active subscribers, 1400 partners and 2 major markets in Delhi and Hyderabad.
As per TRAI's Dec - 20 published numbers for India, Excitel stands 7th (total subscriber base) among all private players in India, 4th in top monthly and quarterly growth (absolute and %) - averaging higher than market growth average, and among top 10 Wireline Broadband players in India.
This compared to the large conglomerates (Airtel, BSNL/MTNL) or well-funded platers (ACT Fibernet, YouBroadband from Vodafone) or publicly listed (Hathaway) or players with long history (Spectranet, DEN, Tikona) is an amazing success story of Excitel. Excitel has been steadily growing its subscriber base largely due to their powerful technology and strong word-of-mouth from users. This year we have 20 cities in our portfolio and envisage to expand to 50 cities by 2022.
While Excitel's initial industry-first plans & industry-best delivery gave it an exponential growth in these years, competition has now copied the promises, if not the delivery, thus confusing the consumers. Keeping in sync with the ambitious market expansion and market-share gain that is. Excitel's vision for the next few years, its critical now to build the value-system for the brand and what it is identified for - not only for its Customers & Prospects, but also to attract the right employees, partners, associations, press, and so on. As we are aware, in the current organic world of communication, a brand is no longer what we tell the Consumer it is - it is what Consumers tell each other it is. The environment is such that the Excitel brand storytelling is an urgent necessity for our business to sustain & grow.
We've always been obsessed with transforming the way young Indians experience entertainment on the internet at home, and it is the passion guiding our way forward.
Our Power Factors:
- Super high consistency in performance
- European technology to Indian homes
- Regional partner network ensures exceptional last mile delivery & local support
- Lightening fast and efficient customer support
Job Summary : Sales Trainer
We are looking for a passionate and energetic professional to work in a dynamic and high growth environment.
Job Summary :
The incumbent shall be able to train and on-boarding new sales team members and providing ongoing training is one of the most important ways we can help our sales team succeed. Our sales team is the first impression a prospective member has with Excitel and helping to train the sales team members to promote a consistent, compliant and successful interaction is our goal.
- The sales trainer in this role will have a focus on training our field sales executives (FSEs) and team leaders with the opportunity for additional sales functional staff training
- The responsibility of the trainer will include the development and delivery of training as well as strong interaction with the field sales leadership team to understand their processes and best practices
- The position will require the individual to train new staff members in addition to identifying gaps in training and determining the best course of action to close the gap and provide resources for our sales staff to continue improving. We are a fast-paced environment
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct and lead training sessions for new field sales employees
- Develop, lead and coordinate training for all field sales employees
- Create training materials as per business requirements in coordination with the HO team
- Develop training resources in local language (wherever required)
- Meet regularly with the sales leadership team, training team and operations to understand needs, updates and processes. Identify training gaps & needs and develop training materials
- Provide updates to training materials as processes and information changes
- Develop onboarding plan for new hires, follow up with new hires after completion of training to ensure they continue to improve their skills
- Work with other team members and departments as needed to solve for consistency throughout the organization
- Identify and implement creative solutions to processes to ensure they are as easy as possible for the sales staff to learn and retain
- Create checkpoints throughout the training process
- Develop analysis of sales staff needs Attributes to success:
- Curiosity and willingness to ask questions
- A deep desire to improve and make a change in the customer experience of ISP sector
- Preference towards collaboration and coordination with business
- You will roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done