Manager - TA at Excitel Broadband Pvt Ltd
Views:159 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Excitel - Performance Marketing Lead (5-10 yrs)
All you need to know about Excitel is that it's fun, young and exciting. These values are important to us and we carry them with us every day. We came into existence in 2015, and are now with 6 lakh active subscribers, 1400 partners and 2 major markets in Delhi and Hyderabad.
As per TRAI's Dec - 20 published numbers for India, Excitel stands 7th (total subscriber base) among all private players in India, 4th in top monthly and quarterly growth (absolute and %) - averaging higher than market growth average, and among top 10 Wireline Broadband players in India.
This compared to the large conglomerates (Airtel, BSNL/MTNL) or well-funded platers (ACT Fibernet, YouBroadband from Vodafone) or publicly listed (Hathaway) or players with long history (Spectranet, DEN, Tikona) is an amazing success story of Excitel. Excitel has been steadily growing its subscriber base largely due to their powerful technology and strong word-of-mouth from users. This year we have 20 cities in our portfolio and envisage to expand to 50 cities by 2022.
While Excitel's initial industry-first plans & industry-best delivery gave it an exponential growth in these years, competition has now copied the promises, if not the delivery, thus confusing the consumers. Keeping in sync with the ambitious market expansion and market-share gain that is. Excitel's vision for the next few years, its critical now to build the value-system for the brand and what it is identified for - not only for its Customers & Prospects, but also to attract the right employees, partners, associations, press, and so on. As we are aware, in the current organic world of communication, a brand is no longer what we tell the Consumer it is - it is what Consumers tell each other it is. The environment is such that the Excitel brand storytelling is an urgent necessity for our business to sustain & grow.
We've always been obsessed with transforming the way young Indians experience entertainment on the internet at home, and it is the passion guiding our way forward.
Our Power Factors:
- Super high consistency in performance
- European technology to Indian homes
- Regional partner network ensures exceptional last mile delivery & local support
- Lightening fast and efficient customer support
Job Summary : Performance Marketing Head
We are looking for a passionate and energetic professional to work in a dynamic and high growth environment.
- Running experiments across the funnel, improving conversion rate, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives budgets, target setting, breaking the target down to smallest possible action item - Finding Innovative ways to spend better online and drive leads.
- Functional ownership, development and execution of business strategy, sales and growth initiatives that elevate organization's revenue across multiple cities.
- Strategizing long-term business directions for ensuring maximum profitability in line with organization's objectives.
- Think strategically to take appropriate actions for continuous growth/improvement in key ad metrics such as CTR, CVR, ROI. Measure and optimize on performance - retention, engagement, etc.
- Manage and grow other digital channels (Email, SMS etc) and increase its contribution share in lead generation
- Ensure that all campaigns are planned, tracked, and operated towards specific business and growth objectives
- Ensure that the organization's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all
- Take ownership of marketing projects, including conceptualizing, building, executing and analyzing adoption and engagement programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and optimization.
Qualification and Skills:
- Overall experience of 4+ years in business/growth/analytics roles, 5+ years experience in Facebook /Instagram Ads, Google Ads
- Candidate needs to have a proven track record of good ROAS, lead cost and other similar KPI's
- Understanding of user segmentation and cohorts based on various surrogates, events and attributes.
- Excellent problem-solving, creative thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to drive insights into campaigns.
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- Graduate in any discipline
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.