HR at Excitel Broadband Pvt. Ltd.
Views:620 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Excitel - Manager - Learning & Development (4-9 yrs)
Learning and Development (L&D) Manager helps employees to advance their skills and knowledge. The goal will be helping our company succeed by training and developing its personnel. We expect you to be passionate about helping people learn and grow- and to possess excellent communication skills. You should also have experience designing e-learning courses and managing budgets.
Job Responsibilities -
- Prepare and implement learning strategies and programs
- Review individual and organizational development needs
- Implementing various learning methods companywide
- Strategize on training planning, training design and high impact training delivery and training monitoring
- Adept at performance metrics, LNA/TNI & TDP/IDP with managing end to end training management experience
- Conduct organisational need analysis and create training plans to ensure that all employees have the required competencies to excel in their roles
- Conduct training trainer workshops to ensure training, scalability and effectiveness
- Deploy different kinds of learning methods company wide- such as coaching- job-shadowing- online training and so on
- Organize e-learning courses- workshops and other trainings
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Collaborate with managers to develop their team members through career pathing
- Establish strong partnerships with business to gain a strong understanding of current business issues and opportunities, as related to learning & development.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in learning trends, changes in learning theory and developments in learning technologies
- Oversee training budgets and partner with third party vendors for training intervention
Behavioural Competencies @ Excitel:
Partnering for Success
Establishes good relationships with customers and staff. Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organization. Gains clear agreement and commitment by creating win-win opportunities
Adapts to changing circumstances. Accepts new ideas and change initiatives for the betterment of the business. Deals with ambiguity, making positive use of the opportunities it presents. Determines own approach to delivering work when there is little guidance from precedence.
Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends; Identifies business opportunities for the organization; Demonstrates financial awareness; Controls costs and thinks in terms of profit, loss and added value.
Sets clearly defined objectives. Plans activities and projects well in advance. Builds in safe and secure measures into the plan and drives ownership in others.
Analyses numerical data, verbal data and all other sources of information; Breaks information into component parts, patterns and relationships.
Provides others with a clear direction. Sets appropriate standards of behaviour, has keen insights into the strengths, limitations, and motives of others and uses these insights to optimize team performance. Provides staff with development opportunities and coaching.
Expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly. Speaks and writes in a well-structured and logical way; Structures information to meet the needs of the intended audience. Patiently listens to the viewpoints of others. Responds appropriately to their reactions and feedback.
Functional Competencies @ Excitel:
Workforce and Talent Planning
Advise and create strategies about how to maximize talent by defining current and future talent needs and ways to develop staff to address performance and capability gaps.
Organizational Development and Consulting
- Optimize the ability of the organization, teams, and individuals to acquire and put to use business competencies.
- Consult with and advise managers on achieving strategic goals by driving change and implementing processes that increase retention, engagement and productivity.
Budgeting and Cost Control
- Develop, manage and track the IT department's annual budget. Keep a keen eye on expense management by ensuring optimization of IT expenses
- MBA (preferred in HR/OD)
- B.Sc or BA degree in Business- Psychology or other related area; an additional certification such as CPLP will be a bonus
- 5+ years' experience of working as a L&D Manager- Training Manager or other relevant position
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices
- LMS experience is an added advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills- with a good ability to build relations with employees and vendors;
- Strong organizational skills with business-oriented thinking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.