Manager - TA at Excitel Broadband Pvt Ltd
Views:703 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Excitel - Lead - Process Improvement (10-13 yrs)
All you need to know about Excitel is that it's fun, young and exciting. These values are important to us and we carry them with us every day. We came into existence in 2015, and are now with 6 lakh active subscribers, 1400 partners and 2 major markets in Delhi and Hyderabad. As per TRAI's Dec - 20 published numbers for India, Excitel stands 7th (total subscriber base) among all private players in India, 4th in top monthly and quarterly growth (absolute and %) - averaging higher than market growth average, and among top 10 Wireline Broadband players in India.
This compared to the large conglomerates (Airtel, BSNL/MTNL) or well-funded platers (ACT Fibernet, YouBroadband from Vodafone) or publicly listed (Hathaway) or players with long history (Spectranet, DEN, Tikona) is an amazing success story of Excitel. Excitel has been steadily growing its subscriber base largely due to their powerful technology and strong word-of-mouth from users.
This year we have 20 cities in our portfolio and envisage to expand to 50 cities by 2022. While Excitel's initial industry-first plans & industry-best delivery gave it an exponential growth in these years, competition has now copied the promises, if not the delivery, thus confusing the consumers. Keeping in sync with the ambitious market expansion and market-share gain that is. Excitel's vision for the next few years, its critical now to build the value-system for the brand and what it is identified for not only for its Customers & Prospects, but also to attract the right employees, partners, associations, press, and so on. As we are aware, in the current organic world of communication, a brand is no longer what we tell the Consumer it is - it is what Consumers tell each other it is.
The environment is such that the Excitel brand storytelling is an urgent necessity for our business to sustain & grow. We've always been obsessed with transforming the way young Indians experience entertainment on the internet at home, and it is the passion guiding our way forward. We also have a very cool network design team that keeps the hustle going- all the way from Europe. And here at home we have the best ERPs on our side.
Our operations team loves to aim high and has overseen the evolution of broadband in India like never before. With LIT knowledge and resources at hand, our team has all it takes to roll out seamless networks throughout the country and now you are a part of it. Someone with a process mindset, getting work done attitude and excellent execution skill.
Role: Lead - Process Improvement (Function Lead)
Experience: Overall 10 years to 12 years in Operations & continuous improvement domain.
Job Location: Hybrid working (HQ, Delhi + Work From Home)
Domain: Customer experience
Objective: Looking for a passionate individual to lead process improvement and projects function.
To be responsible for continuous improvement of the existing processes, focus on automation and delivering best in class customer experience by introducing innovative ways of servicing and end to end support.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives, implement AI / automation based servicing.
- Lead quality & training function and act as the custodian of quality of service.
- Setting up of processes, SOPs, process improvement and training needs in CX.
- Responsible for MIS and regular reports (Daily / Weekly / Monthly).
- Responsible for managing systems in use by various CX teams.
Desired Candidate Profile / Essential Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodologies (Six sigma certification preferred)
- Effectively manage multiple activities concurrently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail to each activity.
- Strong reporting & analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, disseminate.
- Stakeholder management - working with CXOs & Dept. heads.
- 10 Years to 12 years of experience in Operations and continuous improvement.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Manager / Sr. Manager.
- Demonstrated success in designing SOPs, Process Improvement Documents, Training Curriculum etc.
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter.
- Outstanding knowledge of customer service environment and dedication to improve customer experience - worked on business intelligence tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.