Excitel Broadband - Talent Management Role (2-12 yrs)
In this role, the Talent and Organizational Development Lead works closely with the HR and senior leadership team to set the talent strategy for the organization and ensure we have the best talent who are well prepared in their roles, as well as managing the performance management, performance and salary review process, training and development.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Strategizing and Leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include selection, executive assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs
Performance Management System :
- Leading the driving performance management process with a focus on consistent implementation and capability building
- Designing performance management system, designing and implementing values and culture of the organization and OD interventions a well
- Ensure effective Goal Setting in the organization linked to business plan (AOP)
- Payout of Performance Linked Incentive
Career and Succession Planning :
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Identification of hi potential employees as per the established process
- Working a plan with the HODs to develop and retain the Hi Potential employees to build up succession pipeline.
- Driving the culture building exercise and playing a critical role in strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability.
- Ensure functional capability framework is implemented and proper tracking is done to map ROI for the functions
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating TM issues and solutions as appropriate
Employee Grievance :
- Analyses of each grievance received from the employee.
- Feedback to the concerned employee with the resolution/ possible resolution
- Design the variable/sales structure for the organization-
Payroll, Compensation & Compliances :
- Design the variable/sales structure for the organization
- HR Operations portfolio including C&B policies and processes, payroll, HR analytics- dashboards
- Manage payroll and salary related reimbursements of employees
- Manage retiral benefits (PF, Gratuity) and employee related statutory compliances
About Excitel :
Fostering best connections with employees
Since its inception in 2015 as a small, passion-driven Internet Service Provider to becoming one of the leading service providers in the country, penetrating 5 lakh homes across 20 cities - Excitel Broadband continues to transform the way young Indians experience entertainment over the Internet at home. Today, the brand is taking big strides to leave its footprints in 100 cities by the end of 2021.
In a short span of five years, Excitel Broadband has demonstrated a strong footing and an upward growth trajectory in an extremely competitive and fast-changing digital landscape. As per TRAI's Dec - 19 published numbers for India, Excitel stands at number 4 (total subscriber base) amongst all the private players in India in monthly and quarterly growth (absolute and %) - averaging at a growth rate than the market average, and among the top 10 wireline broadband players in India.