Excitel Broadband - Talent Management & Engagement Role (2-4 yrs)
In this role, he/ she works closely with the CHRO and Head - Talent Management to set the talent strategy for the organization and drive the engagement activities, as well as managing the performance management, performance and salary review process, training and development.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Assisting in all people development interventions for the organization which will include selection, executive assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning, Engagement and executive development programs
Performance Management System:
- Leading the driving performance management process with a focus on consistent implementation and capability building
- Designing performance management system, designing and implementing values and culture of the organization and OD interventions a well
- Ensure effective Goal Setting in the organization linked to business plan (AOP)
- Payout of Performance Linked Incentive
Career and Succession Planning:
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Identification of hi potential employees as per the established process
- Working a plan with the HODs to develop and retain the Hi Potential employees to build up a succession pipeline.
Talent Management & Engagement:
- Driving the culture building exercise and playing a critical role in strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability.
- Ensure functional capability framework is implemented and proper tracking is done to map ROI for the functions
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating TM issues and solutions as appropriate
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- With 2 - 3 years of experience in Talent management and Engagement with a startup or high growth organization.
- Pref an Engg Graduate and or MBA/PGDM (PM/HR)
- With excellent interpersonal skills coupled with stakeholder management
Excitel Broadband :
All you need to know about Excitel is that it's fun, young and exciting. These values are important to us and we carry them with us every day. We came into existence in 2015, and are now with 2 lakh active subscribers, 850 partners and 2 major markets in Delhi and Hyderabad.
As per TRAI's Dec - 17 published numbers for India, Excitel stands 7th (total subscriber base) among all private players in India, 4th in top monthly and quarterly growth (absolute and %) - averaging higher than market growth average, and among top 10 Wireline Broadband players in India.
We've always been obsessed with transforming the way young Indians experience entertainment on the internet at home, and is the passion guiding our way forward.
Our Power Factors:
1. Super high consistency in performance
2. European technology to Indian homes
3. Regional partner network ensures exceptional last mile delivery & local support
4. Lightening fast and efficient customer support
We also have a very cool network design team that keeps the hustle going- all the way from Europe. And here at home we have the best ERPs on our side. Our operations team loves to aim high and has overseen the evolution of broadband in India like never before. With LIT knowledge and resources at hand, our team has all it takes to roll out seamless networks throughout the country and now you are a part of it.