Excitel Broadband - Specialist - Talent Acquisition (0-5 yrs)
Demonstrated Experience :
- Expertise in full life-cycle recruitment, from requirement gathering, sourcing, prescreening, coordinating technical interviews, and negotiating and closing on offers for permanent hires.
- Exposure in bulk hirings.
- Strong networking and sourcing skills using various channels along with excellent internet browsing skills.
- Ability to put together and present appropriate reports and use data for decision making purposes.
- Self-motivated and result oriented professional, possessing good team player qualities and excellent research, analytical, & communication skills.
- Proactive and business oriented, having passion for recruiting.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to plan and close all assignment in stipulated time frame.
- Managing the MIS and recruitment end to end.
- Develop a strong pipeline of high-caliber talent for all current and anticipated demands.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal clients, vendors, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Managing the selection, offers, negotiation, closing, and administrative components of the recruitment process.
- Participating in the daily/ weekly recruitment status calls.
- Ensuring that all recruiting SLAs are being met on the delivery side, monitor quality, requirement coverage and process adherence
- Drive hiring decisions with BUs basis Market Intelligence/ Market Mapping.
- Define, develop and drive strategy to meet recruiting demand which is aligned to Replicon's priorities, while ensuring systematic, ethical and consistent hiring policies and practices are followed.