HR at Excelra Knowledge Solutions Private Limited
Views:100 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Excelra - Inside Sales Role (4-9 yrs)
YOUR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify new potential business prospects across Pharma, Biotech, VC, non-profits, research institutes, and agrochemical segments to sell Excelra services and products.
- Research and maintain a list of prospect accounts.
- Support Field Sales and facilitate meetings with stakeholders at prospect accounts.
- Identify/contact/nurture key decision makers at prospect accounts and facilitate meetings with field sales, technical teams and senior leadership as required.
- Build a pipeline of opportunities through various activities including leveraging network, desk-bound research, cold calling, networking, etc.
- Achieve/exceed any assigned revenue targets.
- Using CRM, maintain up to date sales information.
WHO ARE YOU? YOUR EXPERIENCE/SKILLS/EDUCATION:
- You are a collaborative pioneering, hunter, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and are experienced in selling to decision makers in pharmaceutical / biotech / CRO / life-sciences companies.
- Relevant sales experience in life science 3 years.
- You have a solid understanding of drug discovery and development, and ideally have a deep network of life science, biotech, pharma decision makers.
- Experience working in the EU/UK territory a big plus.
- You have a deep background in science.
- You have experience and are comfortable working in a global organization spanning multiple time zones and cultures.
- You are a true team player who inspires others with unquestionable integrity and professionalism, combined with an obsession with customer-centricity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.