Senior Executive - HR at Excelra Knowledge Solutions
Views:493 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Excelra - General Manager - Legal (10-25 yrs)
- Expert in drafting, negotiating and finalizing varied corporate contracts, on software, technology and related services agreements.
- Proficient in assessing contract requirements, critical provisions/ terms and conditions to ensure compliance with our templates and applicable laws and regulations.
- Master Contracts
- Develop a complete understanding of the components of the master contract we sign with our customers, the positions taken in it, and the reasoning behind them.
- Work closely with the leadership team in identifying components that should potentially be added to the master contract.
- Develop the blueprint for the new components, get leadership buy-in on the design, and draft the approved blueprint.
- Customer Contracts
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle of customers signing the master contract.
- Review comments from customers on our standard agreement, and draft appropriate responses for the same. Attend calls with the customers to resolve open points on as needed basis.
- Ensure that the company's interests are protected when negotiating the contract.
- Maintain a repository of all executed contracts along with the key features of each contract, including all differences from our master contract.
- Must be goal oriented, a strong team player and capable of working with little supervision to a common goal
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership, mentoring, and writing skills.
- Driven and motivated. Should be able to independently solve complex problems
- Strong analytical & logical reasoning skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.