Senior Consultant at Antal International Network
Views:149 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Examination Controller - Education (15-23 yrs)
Position: Controller of Examination
Qualification : PhD in Engineering preferred.
Experience : 15 plus out of which minimum 5 years as Controller of Examination.
Kindly note:Candidate who has experience in handling 8 to 10 thousand students preferred.
- He shall discharge his functions under the superintendence, direction and guidance of the Board of Examinations.
- The Controller shall be the Member-Secretary of the Board of Examinations.
- The Controller shall be responsible for making all arrangements necessary for holding examinations and tests and declaration of results. It shall be his responsibility:
- To prepare and announce in advance the calendar of examinations;
- To arrange for printing of question papers;
- To arrange to get performance of the candidates at the examinations properly assessed, and process the results.
- To arrange for the timely publication of results of examinations and other tests ;
- To postpone or cancel examinations, in part or in whole, in the event of malpractices or if the circumstances so warrant, and take disciplinary action or initiate any civil or criminal proceedings against any person or a group of persons or a college or an institution alleged to have committed malpractices.
- To take disciplinary action where necessary against the candidates, paper setters, examiners, moderators, or any other persons connected with examinations and found guilty of malpractices in relation to the examinations;
- To review from time to time, the results of university examinations and forward reports thereon to the Academic Council.
The Controller shall exercise such other powers and performs such other duties as may be prescribed or assigned to him, from time to time, by the Board of Examinations.