EWar - Performance Marketing Role (3-8 yrs)
About the role
- In this role, you will play a key role in setting the marketing strategy for our mobile games and establish EWar Interactive as a competitor on the global mobile games market.
- As a Performance Marketing Manager you will be part of the Paid Media Team where you primarily will be working with user acquisition and generating revenue for our Mobile games, while contributing with a creative mind-set and expertise in performance marketing. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic marketing team with talented colleagues!
- On a daily basis, you will be planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing performance marketing campaigns focusing on our Mobile Games. You also maintain a close dialogue with agencies, networks and partners around India to deliver performance campaigns with great results.
- You will be working in close relationship with the Mobile Tech Team at our Headquarters in Bangalore. You will also be working closely with other disciplines within the Marketing Departments such as Content, Analytics and Community.
- 3+ years experience in user acquisition, mobile media buying or performance marketing focusing on mobile games or apps
- Previous budgeting experience and budget responsibilities for ROI based UA campaigns
- Proven experience in managing successful UA campaigns with clear impact on business metrics such as ROAS and LTV
- In depth understanding of relevant ad platforms such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Search Ads and Unity Ads
- A good understanding of ad creative and copy
- Strong analytical mindset and reporting skills
- A familiarity with the gaming industry and interest in gaming is a big plus
- On a personal level, our ideal candidate is equal amounts driven and dedicated, but also gentle and empathetic enough to work well both independently and in a team setting. We believe you are ambitious, creative and have great communication skills. You are curious and eager to learn about new and upcoming techniques in brand and performance marketing and user acquisition.
- Furthermore, the right candidate needs to have an analytical mindset and strong attention to detail; have the ability to take a step back and see the full picture as well as focus in on the details, and how every little bit plays a part in the whole.As the Performance Marketing Manager, you will manage high quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the company's mobile games.
- Additionally, ensure that projects within the marketing department are delivered in a timely manner and that they are always in line with the business's guidelines, quality standards, and objectives.