Evrcare - Chief Operating Officer - IIT/IIM/ISB/FMS (3-10 yrs)
1. Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
2. Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
3. Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
4. Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
5. Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics.
6. Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
7. Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
8. Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
9. Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
Important Points :
1. Should be from IIT, IIM and ISB
2. Worked on real estate, healthcare, banking or any other service oriented industry
3. Smart Working, Good in Team management
4. It is more of co-founder role and also person should be offered equity plus Basic Salary
5. Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
6. In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
7. An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
8. Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
9. Excellent communication and public speaking skills
EvrCare's mission is to take care of your parents when you are away. We intend to take care of all senior citizens who are living alone, starting with India.
Our First Product, EvrShare is the first platform in Asia that brings senior citizens and millenials to live together and share experiences. It matches those who are looking for affordable housing with senior citizens who have a spare room, and can get their rent reduced by up to 30% by helping out with household chores.
We are looking for passionate individuals ( both young and old) who believe in the idea, and want to be part of the journey.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.