Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:2757 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
EVP/SVP - Program Manager & Relationship Manager - BFS (8-22 yrs)
- Relationship Manager - Handle interactions with the Business Leaders for Retail Assets Collections, Credit Cards Collections, Dealer Finance and Commodity Finance
- Program Manager - Manage multiple projects for Retail Assets Collections, Credit Cards Collections, Dealer Finance and Commodity Finance
- Manage and Guide a team of Business Analysis/Projects Managers
- Co-ordinate with vendors for delivery of projects and resolution of Issues/Bugs
- Review Business requirement documents, test scenarios and test cases
- Oversee the Execution Test scenarios and test cases on Test environment
- Analyze technical aspects related to Information security
Key Competencies / skill set:
- Advanced skills for Project Planning, Project Implementation and Project Management of Projects related to Retail Assets and other related Applications
- Dynamic and self-driven.
- In-depth knowledge of Retail Assets Business
- Sensible and Mature in interactions / communication with Top/Senior Management of the bank.
- Participate in system evaluation process and product walk-thru.
- Effective Team Player and Team leader
Desired Candidate Profile
10 to 12 years experience in any Bank/NBFC/IT company in a Business analyst role in Retail Assets, Collections. Experience in interacting with Business users and software vendors/developers mandatory. Experience/Knowledge in Basic technical aspects including Information security. Experience/Knowledge of FinnOne Collections System is definitely an added advantage.
BE / MBA (Finance)
BSCc/BCom with MBA (Finance)
10 to 12 years experience in any Bank/NBFC/IT company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.