CHRO at Everise Financial Services
Views:723 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Everise - Senior Manager - Legal & Compliance (5-7 yrs)
Company Overview :
Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centres around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job youll love today!
The Senior Manager, Legal & Compliance, is responsible for the legal affairs of the global organization along with the other members of the Legal Department and will report to the Vice President, Legal & Compliance. The role includes providing legal counsel to the companys management and ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and rules, including FCC regulations and labour and employment law.
Principal Accountabilities (Key Result Areas) :
- Review, draft, and negotiate legal agreements for clients and vendors, including revenue-generating master services agreements and statements of work for clients in the healthcare industry and IT contracts
- Ensure high standards of corporate governance within the company to meet statutory and executive obligations, including advising when Board action is desirable and drafting minutes, consents and corporate governance policies
- Provide guidance and direction on personnel incidents and investigations on behalf of the Company
- Assist in developing appropriate standard operating procedures
Attributes & Attitude :
- Dynamic and dependable
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Quick thinker and an effective manager
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Integrity and drive
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate, business and labor law
Qualification : Juris Doctor or equivalent
- 5 to 7 years of applicable experience as an in-house counsel to international companies with a large workforce within and outside the U.S.
- Experience in the business process outsourcing industry is preferred
- Amenable to work US hours