Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Everest Group
Views:464 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Everest Group - Senior Analyst - Pricing Assurance Practice (1-4 yrs)
About Everest Group
Everest Group is a research firm focused exclusively on IT, business process, and engineering services - this specialization results in a depth of expertise that our clients find invaluable when making critical, strategic decisions related to their use and delivery of sourcing services. The Global 1000 - the largest and most complex companies of the world - use our services to guide their journeys to achieve heightened operational and financial performance, accelerated value delivery, and high-impact business outcomes. Founded in 1991, we serve clients around the world. For more information, visit www.everestgrp.com.
This role is part of the Pricing Assurance practice, which assists buyers and service providers with pricing decisions in outsourcing arrangements. On the buy-side, the practice advises buyers on optimizing their sourcing spend by providing fair market price comparable for outsourced services, by understanding the delivery cost structures, and by rationalizing their Engineering Services portfolio. On the supply-side, the practice helps providers by providing price benchmarks vis-a-vis peers, identifying improvement opportunities in their delivery capabilities, understanding competitive operations and, and improving win-rates in outsourcing deals.
The individual should have the capability to deliver analysis and advice to blue chip clients through written deliverables, consulting, client inquiry, and other deliverables. The candidate must be able to analyze, write, participate actively in the sales cycle, consult, present in front of large and small audiences, work with senior executives, develop complex and compelling scenarios, and work with clients solving strategic outsourcing issues. Strong Analytical skills and problem-solving ability underpins this role, as Pricing of complex deals has many moving parts. To know more about the practice, visit https://www.everestgrp.com/research/domainexpertise/pricing/
- Manage multiple initiatives from business development to client delivery
- Create actionable insights to solve client problems by evaluating and analyzing information collected through live engagements, interviews, and secondary research (as needed)
- Communicate and interact with senior stakeholders in major outsourcing service providers and recipients of global services, to address their pricing related issues
- Develop a strong external reputation based on quality of work and insights delivered to clients, as well as by conducting webinars and publishing top quality whitepaper / viewpoints & blogs
- Collaborate with analysts across the company to deliver on projects for clients
- Work closely with Everest Group's sales team to help in the close and delivery of engagements on issues of strategic sourcing and operations
- Support team activities and take an active role in the professional development, growth and mentoring of his/her team members
Education and Experience
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This person should have:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in one of the following
- Global sourcing advisory firms
- Global sourcing focused teams within management consulting firms
- Solution design / Price to win / Bid management teams within Tier 1 IT/ Engineering service providers
- Solution / commercial teams within GICs of large global corporations
- Ability to understand market trends in outsourcing, shared services, and/or offshoring industry
- Exposure in pricing and solution constructs of outsourcing services in multiple areas (e.g., IT Engg and Digital Services etc.) is preferred
- Desirable to have exposure to 5G, Embedded, IoT, Edge, Analytics, AI/ML, etc.
- Desirable to have exposure to other areas such as Cloud, ADM, etc.
- Strong client presence and presentation skills
- Strong relationship orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative work style; strong interpersonal and team skills
- MBA from a reputed B-school