Associate at Everest Group
Views:324 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Everest Group - Senior Analyst - Pricing Assurance - BPO Cluster (2-6 yrs)
About Everest Group:
Confident decisions driven by deep expertise and tenacious research.
Everest Group helps business leaders confidently navigate today's market challenges, driving maximized operational and financial performance and transformative experiences. Our deep expertise and tenacious research focused on technology, business processes, and engineering through the lenses of talent, sustainability, and sourcing delivers precise and action-oriented guidance. For more information, visit www.everestgrp.com. For details on what a career with Everest Group looks like, please visit https://www.everestgrp.com/about-us/careers/industry-analysts.
- This role is part of the BPO cluster within the Pricing Assurance practice, which assists buyers and service providers with pricing decisions in BPO outsourcing arrangements. On the buy-side, the practice advises buyers on optimizing their sourcing spend by providing fair market price comparables for outsourced services and by rationalizing their BPO services portfolio.
- On the supply-side, the practice helps providers by providing price benchmarks vis-a-vis peers, understanding competitive commercial constructs, sharpening solution sizing approaches, and improving win-rates in BPO deals. A significant component of work extends beyond just unit pricing analysis, to include elements such as best-in-class ongoing productivity, Return on Investment (ROI) from transformation, and solution design elements (sizing, staffing mix, shoring, etc.)
Sample engagement types where the individual is likely to work include (not exhaustive):
- Supporting a leading Europe based CPG company with a detailed commercial assessment of their existing contact center outsourcing (CCO) services contract to help them decide if they should renew with their current vendor or go to market with an RFP for a new vendor.
- Supporting a Tier 1 BPO service provider with best-in-class price benchmarks, solution sizing (day 1 FTEs, ongoing reduction glide path), and transformation ROI across their portfolio of Healthcare BPO services
- Conducting a sole-source review of a service provider's HRO bid to a leading US based apparel manufacturer, to ensure the solution, pricing, SLAs are in line with market standards.
- Supporting a Tier 1 India heritage BPO service provider with a post-facto review of six BFSI BPO lost bids to identify any issues in messaging, solution construct, commercial models, or pricing
- Working with the commercial leadership team at a Top 5 BPO service provider to help them understand examples of best-in-class outcome-based models within Finance & Accounting and Supply chain BPO
- The individual is expected to deliver analysis and advice to blue chip clients through written deliverables, consulting, client inquiry, and other deliverables.
- The candidate must be able to analyze, write, participate actively in the sales cycle, consult, present in front of large and small audiences, work with senior executives, develop complex and compelling scenarios, and work with clients solving strategic outsourcing issues.
- Strong Analytical skills and problem-solving ability underpins this role, as Pricing of complex deals has many moving parts. To know more about the practice, visit https://www.everestgrp.com/research/domainexpertise/pricing/
- Manage multiple initiatives from business development to client delivery
- Create actionable insights to solve client problems by evaluating and analyzing information collected through live engagements, interviews, and secondary research (as needed)
- Communicate and interact with senior stakeholders in major outsourcing service providers and recipients of global services, to address their pricing related issues
- Develop a strong external reputation based on quality of work and insights delivered to clients, as well as by conducting webinars and publishing top quality whitepaper / viewpoints & blogs
- Collaborate with analysts across the company to deliver on projects for clients
- Work closely with Everest Group's sales team to help in the close and delivery of engagements on issues of strategic sourcing and operations
- Support team activities and take an active role in the professional development, growth and mentoring of his/her team members
Education and Experience:
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This person should have:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in one of the following
- Solution design/price to win/bid management teams within Tier 1 IT/BPO service providers focussed on any of the BPO horizontal or vertical towers
- Solution design/price to win/bid management teams within specialist CXM providers or recruitment process outsourcing or HR payroll specialists' firms
- Other relevant teams within IT/BPO service providers with a solution and pricing purview
- The individual should have domain knowledge across few or most BPO areas such as finance & accounting, procurement, contact centre services, supply chain, HRO, digital operations / marketing BPO and vertical BPO (healthcare, insurance, banking, pharma, etc.)
- Desirable to have exposure to pricing and solution constructs of outsourcing services in BPO services with hands-on experience in pricing or solutioning for BPO deals
- Desirable to have exposure to automation, next-generation delivery models and transformation in BPO services
- Knowledge of BPO deal-specific components like solution sizing, pricing, SLAs/KPIs, transformation, contracting terms and conditions is desirable
- Strong client presence and presentation skills
- Strong relationship orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative work style; strong interpersonal and team skills
- MBA from a reputed B-school (preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.