Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Everest Group
Views:1510 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Everest Group - Senior Analyst - Engineering Services Team (2-4 yrs)
Everest Group is an advisor to business leaders on global services with a worldwide reputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance by optimizing their back- and middle-office business services. With a fact-based approach driving outcome, Everest Group counsels organizations with complex challenges related to the use and delivery of global services in their pursuits to balance short-term needs with long-term goals. Through its practical consulting, original research and industry resource services, Everest Group helps clients maximize value from internal transformations, shared services, outsourcing and blended model strategies. Established in 1991, Everest Group serves users of global services, providers of services, country organizations and private equity firms, in six continents across all industry categories. For more information, please visit our websites - www.everestgrp.com.
- The Engineering Services (ES) team delivers in-depth research and insights on key trends in the global engineering services markets. This is an exciting industry as enterprises are increasingly focusing on developing products that can integrate into the connected digital consumer ecosystem and this change is driving the demand for Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services industry.
- From our published reports to custom decision support, ES team supports clients through its fact-based data and insights to analyze and assess market trends and topical issues, service provider capabilities, and solution characteristics across 13 industries such as automotive, medical devices, telecom, aerospace, and software products.
- This is an exciting industry segment and the Senior Analyst will be expected to analyse cutting edge developments in AI, Big Data, Internet of Things, cloud services, and digital services etc., as well as provide commentary on more mature service segments.
- The Senior Analyst is expected to contribute to the program by delivering high quality, original research reports and custom advisory projects. This will require the candidate to maintain an ongoing dialog with senior industry executives on key issues, as well as help answer their queries. The candidate will be required to deliver custom research engagements on broader engineering services themes that help our clients grow and compete better.
- Experience in either automotive, aerospace, oil and gas, software product, telecom, or semiconductor industry is a plus. Identify areas of research based on industry and client needs.
To know more about the practice, https://www.everestgrp.com/research/functional-expertise/engineering-services/
- Identify areas of research based on industry and client needs
- Problem solve and structure work to manage deliverables and timelines
- Contribute significantly to the published research agenda of the ES practice
- Lead medium-sized custom research engagements
- Actively develop domain expertise, leveraging subject matter experts, and external sources
- Support business development efforts through proposal writing and other initiatives
- Participate proactively in external market communication by responding to analyst enquiries,
conducting executive conversations, and maintaining/growing long-term client relationships
Skills & activities:
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical capability, and high levels of intellectual curiosity
- Strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Project management skills: self-motivated, ability to multi-task, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines
- Ability to interact and effectively work with others in a team environment. Long term desire to contribute to business growth and build a career as a business leader
- Desire to be in a non-hierarchical, entrepreneurial environment; comfort with ambiguity
- Proficient in Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience in either automotive, aerospace, oil and gas, software product, telecom, or semiconductor industry is a plus- Bachelor's degree; MBA required (preferably from Tier-1 B-School)
Education & experience:
- Bachelor's degree; MBA required (preferably from Tier-1 B-School)
- 2 to 4 years post-MBA work experience in engineering/technology/advisory/research/outsourcing strategy environment. Keen interest in technology and product engineering industry is strongly preferred
- History of excellence in academics, personal, and vocational achievements
- Experience in either automotive, aerospace, oil and gas, software product, telecom, or semiconductor industry is a plus