Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Everest Group
Views:2255 Applications:613 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:222
Everest Group - Senior Analyst - Data & Analytics - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (1-5 yrs)
Senior Analyst - Data&Analytics
About Everest Group:
Everest Group is a research firm focused exclusively on IT, business process, and engineering services - this specialization results in a depth of expertise that our clients find invaluable when making critical, strategic decisions related to their use and delivery of sourcing services. The Global 1000 - the largest and most complex companies of the world - use our services to guide their journeys to achieve heightened operational and financial performance, accelerated value delivery, and high-impact business outcomes. Founded in 1991, we serve clients around the world. For more information, visit
- The Information Technology Services (ITS) team focuses on current and anticipated trends in present-day and next-generation global IT services across geographies, sectors, and locations. From our published reports to custom decision support, ITS team supports clients though its fact-based insights to analyze and assess market trends and topical issues, service provider capabilities, and solution characteristics across specific information technology (IT) landscapes.
- The Senior Analyst will work in the Data & Analytics (D&A) research service line to create new content assets focused on helping large global enterprises and service providers with their Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) adoption and technology/business services transformation strategies.
- The Senior Analyst is expected to contribute to the research program by delivering high quality, original research reports and custom advisory projects. This will require the candidate to maintain an ongoing dialog with senior industry executives on key issues, as well as help answer their queries.
- The candidate will be required to deliver custom research engagements on broader IT services themes that help our clients grow and compete better
- Identify areas of research, based on industry and client needs, within Data, Analytics, and AI services space
- Problem solve and structure work to manage deliverables and timelines
- Contribute significantly to the published research agenda of the ITS practice
- Lead medium sized custom research engagements
- Actively develop domain expertise, leveraging subject matter experts, and external sources
- Support business development efforts through proposal writing and other initiatives
- Participate proactively in external market communication by responding to analyst enquiries, conducting executive conversations, and maintaining/growing long-term client relationships
Everest Group is an equal opportunity employer. We have a culture of inclusion, and we provide equal opportunities for all applicants and employees, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing an environment that is free of all discrimination and harassment and to treating all individuals with respect.
Skills & activities:
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical capability, and high levels of intellectual curiosity
- Strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Project management skills: self-motivated, ability to multi-task, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines
- Ability to interact and effectively work with others in a team environment. Long term desire to contribute to business growth and build a career as a business leader
- Desire to be in a non-hierarchical, entrepreneurial environment; comfort with ambiguity
- Proficient in Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
Education & experience:
- Bachelor's degree; MBA required (preferably from Tier-1 B-School)
- 1 to 3 years post-MBA work experience in technology/advisory/research/outsourcing strategy environment. Keen interest in technology and technology industry is strongly preferred
- History of excellence in academics, personal and vocational achievements
- Experience in the technology sector, especially Data, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence, is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.