Human Resource Manager at Everest Group
Views:1227 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Everest Group - Practice Director - Technology Services - Healthcare & Life Sciences Domain (7-9 yrs)
- Practice Directors should have the capability to lead a service offering and support the creation of new ones. The Practice Director with the Healthcare and Life Sciences practice will work with across the IT Services (ITS) to create new content assets focused on helping large global enterprises (payers, providers, life sciences, technology providers) with their technology adoption and technology services transformation strategies.
- The individual should have the capability to identify customer needs, and create thought leadership content, toolkits, and frameworks to support decision-making. The candidate should help clients understand how technology is reimagining healthcare and life sciences, and its implications across the demand-supply spectrum.
- The candidate will be required to deliver analysis and advice to blue-chip clients through written reports, consulting, client enquiry, speaking engagements, and other deliverables. The candidate must be able to analyze, write, participate actively in the sales cycle, consult, present in front of large and small audiences, work with senior executives, develop complex and compelling scenarios, develop research agendas and work with clients solving strategic sourcing issues.
Key responsibilities :
- Create firm IP that helps clients address strategic sourcing issues within the Healthcare and Life Sciences ITS space
- Create actionable insights to solve client problems by evaluating and analyzing information collected through interviews, surveys and statistical analyses
- Collaborate with analysts across the company to deliver research that assists clients with addressing strategic global sourcing issues and market trends in the IT Services space
- Work closely with Everest Group's sales team to help in the close and delivery of engagements on issues of strategic sourcing and operations
- Communicate and interact at the executive level with major outsourcing service providers and recipients of global services, to address their strategic business issues, analyze their offerings, strategy, positioning, and predict the changing dynamics of the market
- Develop a strong external reputation by networking with clients, service providers and analysts, participating in research meetings and other public forums, and publishing leading edge research-based reports, whitepapers and articles
Education & experience :
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards.
This person should have:
- 8+ years of experience in a professional services environment (Management Consulting/ Business Research)
- Global sourcing advisory firms
- Global sourcing focused teams within management consulting firms
- Consulting organizations within Tier 1 IT/BPO service providers
- Experience in building and evaluating business case models for technology adoption and sourcing transformation scenarios
- Experience in building and evaluating diagnostics in pre-transformation scenarios
- Understanding and a keen interest in technology and outsourcing issues will be required
- Strong relationship orientation, and experience in working across an ecosystem of internal functions (e.g., sales, marketing, other service lines)
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative work style; strong interpersonal and team skills
- MBA from a premium school