Human Resource Manager at Everest Group
Views:2430 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:354
Everest Group - Practice Director/Industry Analyst - Business Process Services (7-10 yrs)
About Everest Group
Everest Group is a consulting and research firm focused on strategic IT, business services, and sourcing. We are trusted advisors to senior executives of leading enterprises, providers, and investors. Our firm helps clients improve operational and financial performance through a hands-on process that supports them in making well-informed decisions that deliver high-impact results and achieve sustained value. Our insight and guidance empower clients to improve organizational efficiency, effectiveness, agility, and responsiveness. What sets Everest Group apart is the integration of deep sourcing knowledge, problem-solving skills and original research. Details and in-depth content are available at www.everestgrp.com
- Practice Directors should have the capability to lead a service offering and support the creation of new ones.
- The Practice Director will work across the BPS service line, with primary responsibility for BFSI, to create new content assets focused on helping large global enterprises and service providers with their technology adoption and technology services transformation strategies.
- The individual should have the capability to deliver analysis and advice to blue chip clients, identify market needs, create thought leadership content, toolkits, and frameworks to support decision-making through advisory projects, written reports, client inquiry, speeches, and other deliverables.
- The candidate must be able to analyze, write, participate actively in the sales cycle, consult, present in front of large and small audiences, work with senior executives, develop complex and compelling scenarios, develop research agendas and work with clients solving strategic outsourcing issues.
- Create actionable insights to solve client problems by evaluating and analyzing information collected through interviews, surveys and statistical analyses
- Collaborate with analysts across the company to deliver research that assists clients with understanding strategic global sourcing issues and market trends
- Work closely with Everest Group's sales team to help in the close and delivery of engagements on issues of strategic sourcing and operations
- Communicate and interact at the executive level with major outsourcing service providers, Private Equity (PE) funds, and recipients of global services, to address their strategic business issues, analyze their offerings, strategy, positioning, and predict the changing dynamics of the market
- Develop a strong external reputation by networking with clients, service providers and analysts, participating in research meetings and other public forums, and publishing leading edge research-based reports, whitepapers and articles
- Manage multiple research and advisory initiatives from business development to client delivery
- Supervise team activities and take an active role in the professional development, growth and mentoring of his/her team members
Education and Experience
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards.
This person should have:
- 7 - 10 years of experience in a professional services/Management Consulting environment
- Experience with a strategy consulting firm is preferred
- Shared services, outsourcing and/or off-shoring industry knowledge/experience is desirable
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills
- Strong relationship orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative work style; strong interpersonal and team skills
- MBA from a premier B-school; Top tier engineering school graduates with exceptional background in professional services / management consulting can also be considered