Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Everest Group
Views:2838 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:341
Everest Group - Practice Director - Business Process Services - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/IIT/NIT (7-10 yrs)
- Everest Group is an advisor to business leaders on global services with a worldwide reputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance by optimizing their back- and middle-office business services. With a fact-based approach driving outcomes, Everest Group counsels organizations with complex challenges related to the use and delivery of global services in their pursuits to balance short-term needs with long-term goals.
- Through its practical consulting, original research and industry resource services, Everest Group helps clients maximize value from internal transformations, shared services, outsourcing and blended model strategies. Established in 1991, Everest Group serves users of global services, providers of services, country organizations and private equity firms, in six continents across all industry categories. For more information, please visit www.everestgrp.com.
- Practice Directors should have the capability to lead a service offering. They manage a team of analysts focused on a specific research area or capability and need to be involved in all aspects of developing the capability or practice area.
- The individual should have the capability to deliver analysis and advice to blue chip clients through advisory projects, written reports, client inquiry, speeches, and other deliverables. The candidate must be able to analyze, write, participate actively in the sales cycle, consult, present in front of large and small audiences, work with senior executives, develop complex and compelling scenarios, develop research agendas and work with clients solving strategic outsourcing issues.
- Manage multiple research and advisory initiatives from business development to client delivery
- Create actionable insights to solve client problems by evaluating and analyzing information collected through interviews, surveys and statistical analyses
- Communicate and interact at the executive level with major outsourcing service providers, Private Equity (PE) funds, and recipients of global services, to address their strategic business issues, analyze their offerings, strategy, positioning, and predict the changing dynamics of the market
- Develop a strong external reputation by networking with clients, service providers and analysts, participating in research meetings and other public forums, and publishing leading edge research based reports, whitepapers and articles
- Collaborate with analysts across the company to deliver research that assists clients with understanding strategic global sourcing issues and market trends
- Work closely with Everest Group's sales team to help in the close and delivery of engagements on issues of strategic sourcing and operations
- Supervise team activities and take an active role in the professional development, growth and mentoring of his/her team members
Education and Experience:
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This person should have:
- 7 - 10 years of experience in a professional services/Management Consulting environment
- Experience with a strategy consulting firm is preferred
- Shared services, outsourcing and/or off-shoring industry knowledge/experience is desirable
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills
- Strong relationship orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative work style; strong interpersonal and team skills
- MBA from a premier B-school; Top tier engineering school graduates with exceptional background in professional services / management consulting can also be considered
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.