Senior Associate - Human Resources at Everest Group
Views:1837 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Everest Group - Manager - Talent Management (7-10 yrs)
Everest Group is an advisor to business leaders on global services with a worldwide reputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance by optimizing their back- and middle-office business services. With a fact-based approach driving outcomes, Everest Group counsels- organizations with complex challenges related to the use and delivery of global services in their pursuits to balance short-term needs with long-term goals.
Through its practical consulting, original research and industry resource services, Everest Group helps clients maximize value from internal transformations, shared services, outsourcing and blended model strategies. Established in 1991, Everest Group serves users of global services, providers of services, country organizations and private equity firms, in six continents across all industry categories. For more information, please visit our websites - www.everestgrp.com
Your role is to provide strategic inputs and drive key talent management and retention strategies including Learning & Development, Performance management, Reward & Recognition, Onboarding & Induction and Knowledge sharing initiatives globally including (external & internal learning interventions, retention of HiPos, skill development, academy program, leadership programs, cross functional development etc.)
- Contribute to developing the strategic agenda of talent management, and translate into successful programs by way of planning and successful implementation of learning interventions
- Based on talent analysis and assessment, identify critical roles and high performers and work along with business stakeholders to frame development plan and execute the same
- Develops and drives relevant metrics that produce useful insights to guide organization talent strategies and measures the business impact of the programs
- Defining training agenda, designing and delivering learning interventions/ assessing feedback
- Lead the cross functional development program to ensure on the job learning and opportunities of mentorship
- Anchoring the bi-annual Performance management process and provide input to continuously improve the talent assessment process to make it impactful and effective
- Ensure seamless employee Onboarding and induction design and own delivery in collaboration with the ops team.
- Contribute to design and implementation of talent retention strategies, and overall tie it back to employee experience
- Optimizing and managing the knowledge sharing sessions.
- Responsible for implementing, managing and optimizing R&R (Reward and recognition) program
- Contribute to improving the overall culture of the firm by leading value driven employee engagements
Education and Experience
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This person should have:
- 7-10 years- work experience in a professional services firm/ similar environment with a focus on L&D, OD, talent retention and such initiatives
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across the firm at all levels globally
- Proactive in dealing with issues and strong problem-solving skills; ability to work with ambiguity and build consensus across diverse, often global, groups