Associate - Human Resources at Everest Group
Views:3309 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Everest Group - Assistant Manager - Information Technology (3-5 yrs)
Everest Group is an advisor to business leaders on global services with a worldwide reputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance by optimizing their back- and middle-office business services. With a fact-based approach driving outcomes, Everest Group counsels- organizations with complex challenges related to the use and delivery of global services in their pursuits to balance short-term needs with long-term goals. Through its practical consulting, original research and industry resource services, Everest Group helps clients maximize value from internal transformations, shared services, outsourcing and blended model strategies. Established in 1991, Everest Group serves users of global services, providers of services, country organizations and private equity firms, in six continents across all industry categories. For more information, please visit our websites - www.everestgrp.com
As an Assistant Manager - IT, your role is to work closely with the IT team both locally and globally to ensure proper maintenance/upkeep of all IT infrastructure including company assets, provide day to day support on technical activities on desktop support, data network and server management along with handling employee queries related to hardware, software and network.
- Manage day to day operations on technical support activities on desktop support, data network and server management.
- Address employee queries/ user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
- Provide support on Setup, administrative support and testing for proper upkeep and maintenance of all IT infrastructure including desktops, printers, computer peripherals, software- s, apps, LED's and telephony
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Conduct remote troubleshooting/ switching of backup tapes
- Record technical issues and solutions and documentation ticket maintenance
- Familiarize end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device such as printer scanners, AV & speakers in conference rooms etc.
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve hardware issues
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer
- Hands-on experience with Windows 10/Mac OS environments.
- Working knowledge of office automation products such as Office 365 portal, Microsoft products such as PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners
- Good understanding and knowledge of One Drive.
- Understanding of network security such as Meraki devices and anti-virus programs
Skills and Activities
- Strong oral communication skills, including attention to detail
- Professional in appearance
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize and work independently
- Ability to interact and effectively work with others in a team environment
- Strong organization and people management skills along with global Stakeholder management
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (preferred in Computer applications)
- Preferred courses in IT/ Asset management
- 3-4 years- work experience in a professional services firm/ similar environment