Event Procurement Head - TV Production House - IIT/IIM/DU/BITS (10-15 yrs)
Exp: 10+ Yrs
CTC: Open (42LPA)
- Event management companies of repute
- Event (marketing) teams of companies in FMCG/Telecom/durables verticals.
- Agencies specializing inactivations
- TV production houses producing content like reality shows etc.
- Senior Member from Event Company: Fountainhead, DNA etc.
About Function :
Supply chain management function is responsible for all kinds of procurement; logistics, warehousing, and government interface hat business are met.
Job Description :
- Managing annual spend in Events, Campaigns, Seminars, Conferences & Exhibitions spread over different business verticals of the organization, Pan India
- Collaboration with key stakeholders to develop a Sourcing matrix whilst continuously improving the value derived
- Identification & Finalization of vendors basis Category Specializations and Commercials. Formulate & Execute contracts documents ensuring adherence to established processes; collaborate with Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) teams in the region
- Accountable for procurement needs being appropriately sourced, building a strong network and Ensures adherence to established procedures on Pan India basis
- Bring cost efficiencies through strategic thinking and use of technology for efficient management of all projects.
- Create Deep understanding of various spend segments and induce new ideas in the value chain
Knowledge/ Skill requirement :
- Good Knowledge of Indian Event market and understanding of Market Dynamics,
- Sound understanding of possible transformation initiatives in Procurement and spend optimization programs such as Zero-Based Budgeting, Standardization & rate contracting etc.
- Good Service provider connect Pan India and understanding of cost buildup pattern along the chain
- Experienced in ideating and delivering change initiatives. Bring industry trends and creative solutions to ensure BCCL is always best in class
- Resilience and ability to prioritize when confronting conflicting demand
- Be a team player and a positive influence at work. Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Be resilient and agile to react and adapt to situations maximizing values and contribution to organization.
Requirements for Education / Experience :
- University degree; Master's degree preferred
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Procurement, specific to Event Procurement and/or applicable in the Media industry
- Effective communication and influencing skills, ability to convince and persuade others
- Experience in liaising with external agencies and various departments at time of need.
About Co: Leading Media House
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.