Director at Qrata
Views:255 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Event Marketing Role (5-10 yrs)
We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager in India. This is an individual contributor role and will require close coordination with the investment team and the BVP global marketing team based in the US.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Events (~65% of your time would be spent on this)
- End-to-end responsibility for executing events that will strengthen BVP's connect with the tech ecosystem including Roadmap driven events linked to the areas where BVP invests e.g., Rise of SaaS in India, Consumer100 India, Fintech summit, Healthtech summit.
- Events that aid deal sourcing e.g., Seed summit
- Events to increase connect with the media fraternity e.g., year-end media meetups.
- Events designed to target global LPs/investors for our funds.
- Internal events e.g., offsites
- Social media, Content (25%)
- Manage social media handles - Twitter & Linkedin
- Work closely with content team and investment team members on articles and reports.
- Public Relations (10%)
- Manage PR agency relations and monitor performance alongside internal stakeholders.
- PR is largely linked to the BVP events mentioned above, new investments made, Atlas articles released periodically and speaking engagements at major tech events.
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience as part of marketing teams of B2B tech enterprises, media houses.
- Prior exposure to executing/project managing B2B events is a must; exposure to social media and PR would be nice to have.
- Ability to drive outcomes independently, with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in English with strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint presentations
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills, including attention to detail.
- Ability to get work done from colleagues who don't have a reporting relationship to you.