Senior Consultant at Marketscope
Views:157 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Event Architect - Content & Marketing (8-10 yrs)
- Experience in organizing B2B industry events.
- Extremely strong writing and content skills.
- Ability to leverage technology for effective communication to all stakeholders.
- Very strong communication skills, critical thinking and analytical ability
- Interpersonal skills and team work
- Knowledge and ability to leverage Social Media through effective use of Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks and forums
- Experience or Knowledge of the IT industry
Rich content curation:
1. Theme formulation
2. Writing a Concept note
3. Agenda building- constantly experimenting with new formats
4. Effective interaction with industry leaders to make sure content is rich and relevant
Speaker Outreach :
1. Research on interesting global and Indian thought leaders
2. Invite and manage the speakers through the event
3. Have a good mix of global and Indian thought leaders (Ideal mix 30:70)
4. Timely communication to speakers on their engagement
1. Work on conceptualising, designing and curation of content for the website. Keep the website updated.
2. Design the content for mailers, maintain a tracker and timely shooting the mailers to our DBs
3. Work with the Digital partners for social engagement
4. Ensure the paid delegate target is met
5. Draw up a Post event analytics report
6. Focus on market research and incorporate customer feedback into overall positioning strategy