Evenflow - Director - Supply Chain Management (7-15 yrs)
Evenflow acquires, operates & grows profitable eCommerce brands!
SCM Director will lead the organization's procurement activities and will be a key pillar to drive value creation via superior supplier relationship management processes. This is a role with a strong focus on leadership, organizational design, data systemization, workflow automation, continuous process improvement and internal/external stakeholders management.
- Design and drive efficient supplier network and relationship management workstreams to ensure continuous supply, positioning the organization as a preferred customer of choice for the supply base, efficient performance & exceptions proactive action planning/monitoring/reporting.
- Develop and execute operational frameworks, processes and systems to ensure smooth supply management activities, optimal processes and resources utilization efficiency,, data accuracy and integrity, visibility, reporting and financial & product compliance.
- Manage efficiently several internal and external stakeholders and proactively provide them with timely, reliable data/plans/reporting.
- Proven experience in supply chain building and management iin e-commerce/ FMCG/ Retail chain.
- XX+ leading large global purchasing organizations with strong experience managing purchasing activities for a strong network of suppliers thousands of global suppliers (APAC, Sub-Indian Continent, Americas and Europe) and millions of SKUs in fast-paced dynamic environments. Retail and/or e-commerce experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience in ERP Procure-to-Pay & inventory modules as well process workflows automation and integration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all organization's layers
- The latest Macbook you need for your work.
- No Commuting hassle to work/office, it's entirely remote.
- Learning Budgets - we would love to support our employees to learn, improve and grow.
- Workstation Budget - Set up your office desk yourself at home!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.