Assistant Manager TA at Evalueserve
Views:155 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Evalueserve - Senior Business Analyst - Risk Domain (3-5 yrs)
Senior Business Analyst (Risk) with Evalueserve
- Driving project level and cross business working groups to ensure requirements and priorities are successfully met
- Experience in gathering requirement, perform analysis, hands-on in risk methodology and modelling for Regulatory Reporting, Capital (Basel III), Counterparty Credit Risk, Credit and Liquidity Risk
- Documentation and translation of business and functional requirements into Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Specification (FSD)
- Analysing and walkthrough the BRD and explain the corresponding FSD to the Dev and QA team
- Running and coordinating regression testing at the end of integration and sprint testing.
- Support business and IT stakeholders in the overall coordination of project.
Skill Set Required :
- 3-5 years' experience as a Business Analyst in Banking and Financial Services sector
- Prior experience in Capital (Basel III) or an in-depth understanding of aligned functions such as Regulatory Reporting or M&A
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of capital markets and asset classes like derivatives, fixed income, FX etc.
- Prior experience in Risk Management - Exposure Calculation, Credit Risk Methodology (PD, LGD, EAD) by either standardized or IRB approach, Stress Testing, Securitization
- Understanding of Basel/FED regulations/ APRA prudential standards
- Effective stakeholder management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.